Job type: fully remoteSchedule: from 8 am to 5 pm CST
The Customer Sales Representative is required to acquire and retain new clients for the Vista Trans Group of companies.
The company’s responsibility to the Representative is to provide leads and directions to the markets that Vista Trans requires.
Customer Service Representative
- Great reputation, huge experience;
- $1000-1500 monthly starting base + commission from contracted lanes ($3-4000 monthly pay on average);
- 1 week of paid training;
- Full tax refund;
- Paid 10 days vacation, paid sick leaves, paid birthday leave, paid public holidays.
- Actively approach companies to present services via email and call;
- Develop and manage customer base; pursue and secure business;
- Acquire customers for Vista Trans Holding focusing on specific lanes commodities, new markets, contract opportunities, and specialized equipment;
- Establish integrated solutions in order to meet customers’ needs, requirements, and satisfaction;
- To bring opportunities to the table in terms of customers’ spot quotes and bids.
- Advanced English level, both verbal and written;
- At least 1 year of sales experience is a must;
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Competitive with high energy;
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google products;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle crisis situations;
The successful candidate will manage customer relationships, focus on growing the business, secure new customers, and work well with the Vista Trans Operational team.