Full-time, 8 Prosper Court, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
We are seeking an HR Coordinator to join our team!
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates, etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Assist direct manager in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars, if any
- Assist to perform orientations, onboarding, and updating records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like a collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google applications, or related software.