Truck driving is more than just a job. It’s a lifestyle!
Our employees are the key to the success of our company. We are happy to work with purposeful and open-minded people!
Vista also wants to grow more and more. That’s why we’re going to start a SPECIAL program for drivers with Class A CDL, but with little truck driving experience.
CDL CLASS A PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS
- No more than 1 employment.
- 23+ years old.
- Not more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Not more than 1 accident within the last 3 years
- No DUI (within last 10 years)
- All types of trailers are considered for a student
- Winter and/or Mountain experience are preferable but not required
- Driving experience — required studying period
- Fresh Graduates — 2-3 months
- 2 /3/4 months — 1-2 months
- 5/6/7 months — 1 month
- All miles are driven — $750 per week
- Trainer’s pay — Student’s pay
- All students must be assigned an authorized driver coach, which must first be approved by the Safety and Human Resources Department.
- The road test is taken twice during the entire course, like at the beginning and end of. Based on the 1 road results we evaluate what are the terms of studying.
- During the entire course, HR onboarding orientation requests student performance feedback every week.
- Additional road tests are requested by HR onboarding orientation based on the driving results.
- All successful students are required to enter into a contract with us for a minimum of 8 months after the end of the first 8 months with our company.