- 23 Years or older
- No accidents for the past 3 years
- Less than 3 moving violations for the past 3 years
- No DUI record for the past 10 years
- Owner operators must have 2012 or newer model truck
up to 0,6$
up to 0,65$
Frequently asked questions
Can I take my pets on the road with me as a truck driver?
Vista Trans is a pet-friendly company. We understand that pets can play an important
role in a person’s life as a friend or a family member. Besides, we always strive to
provide our drivers with the most comfortable work conditions. Therefore, if it takes a
couple of paws or claws to boost your mood on a long drive, it is fine with us!
Can I take my truck home with me?
Generally, we do not have an issue with drivers taking trucks home with them. However,
we have a couple of requirements. A driver may take a truck home if he is not under a
load. Besides, he has to secure a safe parking spot under government regulations.
Do you use driver-facing cameras in your trucks?
Here in Vista Trans, we appreciate the driver’s privacy. We understand that putting our
employees under unnecessary pressure will benefit neither our services nor our
workers’ satisfaction. Therefore, we install cameras that record only the road in our
Do you allow drivers to bring riders?
We have an open passenger policy. That means that we usually allow our drivers to
bring riders with them. Yet, the driver has to notify us in advance about his intentions
and visit the office to fill out the necessary paperwork.
How long do drivers usually stay out on the road?
As an openminded and meaningful company, we provide our drivers with a flexible
working schedule. In general, our drivers stay on the road for 2-3 weeks and then have
1 week of home time. Though we are always open to adjusting this schedule on the
driver’s demand and can split working and off days.
What are your trucks governed at?
Our trucks are governed at 68 MPM. We have this program limitation due to safety and
law precautions. The majority of the time you will not even notice the limitations since it
is the global speed limit.
Greetings to all! Our company’s name VISTA comes from a long-term vision of success and how success should be achieved despite difficulties that constantly face all growing businesses. For us, market fluctuations are regarded as hurdles that eventually lead to success.
Vista Trans Truck Driving Jobs
Join the team of leading specialists in the trucking industry
Advantages of joining Vista team
As a company that started from one truck and grew into an international enterprise, VistaTrans understands the value of skilled and reliable truck drivers. We are always looking for new team members committed to our company’s values and open to professional growth. In our turn, we strive to provide a comfortable working atmosphere as well as transparent and predictable conditions. With each one of our driving jobs, you will receive the following benefits:
– Only new, clean and fully functional equipment and trucks.
– We respect your ways. Your cabin is your personal workspace, so you are welcome to keep yourself company with passengers or pets.
– We provide full Logbook and Roadside assistance around the clock.
– Our dispatch is available for you even after hours.
– We offer inspection bonuses for a workplace that is kept clean, safe and professional.
Rates for trucking jobs at Vista Trans
Here at Vista Trans, we understand that a fair salary is as important as convenient working conditions. We consider each of our drivers a high-class specialist and provide them with highest rates on the market. We offer straightforward rates with benefits for truck driving jobs in our company:
– Dry Van up to 65 cpm;
– Reefer up to 70 cpm;
– Flatbed / Stepdeck: up to 75 cpm or 30 % from gross;
– Team drivers: up to 75 cpm.
Who are we looking for?
Every trucking company seeks to hire the candidates who spent many years on driving jobs. While we are always glad to employ experienced truckers, we don’t shy away from hiring some fresh blood. Vista Trans is open to those who are starting their career as truck drivers and seek opportunities for professional growth. These are the requirements every candidate for the truck driving jobs at our company should fulfill:
– You have to be at least 23 years old at the moment of applying for the job.
– You should have no accidents on your record in the past 3 years.
– Your record should show no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
– A successful applicant will have no DUI on their record in the past 10 years. We value accountability above all else.
We also welcome drivers with their own trucks; however, an owner operator’s truck should be 2012 or a newer model to comply with our fleet policies.