A Refrigeration Technician will diagnose, overhaul, adjust, and repair all series of motor truck and trailer equipment with the primary focus on all refrigeration unit maintenance equipment designed for commercial trucks and trailers
What's great about the job?
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned trailer equipment
- Determine trailer condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on refrigeration Thermo King/Carrier trailers, refrigeration systems
- Thermo King/Carrier refrigeration experience required
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 2 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Experience with Thermo King/Carrier trailer and APU experience Preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong diagnostic skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds